We all bear our own cross with different trials from above. I always used to ask myself why me? Why this trial. Although it seemed imposssible to overcome I knew I would get through it with a matter of time. I knew I would be stronger and a better person from it. But It seemed so hard, how could I overcome this. What am I supposed to learn from this experiance? Trials lately seemed to be pouring down on me. Sometimes I ask please can I have a tiny break!! I know they are supposed to be good for me but man I feel like my heart can't handle any more. Some of it may be from pregnancy hormones or something. I know the lord doesn't give us more than we can handle.
I reflect on how much our savior has done for us bering that cross feeling our anguish and shedding from every pore for all of us. One of the things that gets me through these trials is knowing that he knows how I'm feeling. I know they make us stronger people and I am greatful for them.
On another note my pregnancy has been great. I am feeling very pregnant lately. This little person is so active it is crazy. He seems like he is always on the move poking my ribs or sticking out trying to see if he can reach outside of my belly. I love the little kicks and moves but at night it is so hard to sleep. Hard to get comfortable and constantly waking up to go potty. I feel like it is coming soon and I want to enjoy being pregnant. I feel like there is so much to do to get ready for. I'm very nervous about having sevrin have to be with out his mommy for a night or two I know I'll see him at the hospital during the day but at night I will miss rocking his sleepy little body and reading him books. He is so attached to me he has a really hard time when I leave him with any one. Ike is the one he feels most comfortable around of corse he's his daddy but when he watches him he still asks for me and wonders where I am. I don't know why this is so hard for me I know he needs time way from me but I feel like he needs me all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment