Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Happy Birthday to Jake my littlest bro!! Who isn't so little any more. His birthday was lots of fun we went to eat out at spaghetti mamma's Jake loves spaghetti and can eat it every day if we let him.
After dinner sev started dancing so grandma and Sadie joined in they had quite the little crowd it was cute and funnyMan look at him down that whole platewe all pitched in to get him rock band for his birthday I didn't have time to wrap it so the trunk was the wrapping
You can see he is so excited
is it real?
Ohhh man I love this present!!
Sweet let's go home so I can play it.Sevrin was exhausted from that day he was falling asleep in grandmas arms Grandpa gave uncle jake and sev horsey rides


Sev loved it
Sev was helping daddy fix the car that broke half of the electrical system went out and that meant no air conditioning wow it was so hot that day to
Jake had a pool party that day, Sev loved playing on all the fun slides and water falls

Grandma had fun with him to yummy pizza




Sadie babysat for us so Ike and I could go on a much needed date!! when we got home they were making rice cripys and sev was laughing and looked like he was having so much fun. Ike and I went to the really yummy Brazilian restaurant which is my all time favorite food and a 3d movie. Ike and I walked in with our funny 3d glasses on sev thought that was pretty funny.

Sev and sadie making treats
sev putting the treats on sadies hand
Sev eating a mouth full
yummy more eating we told him he was being a little pig and he scrunched up his nose and made a pig noise I love this kiddo he is so funny he keeps me smiling and always makes me laugh!!






No comments: