Friday, April 18, 2008

A new person to meet

For those of you who read my blog regularly you know I write often but I haven't written any thing for a very long time. That is because We have had some big changes come about. A new person came to live with us, it has been a challenge because it keeps me up all hour makes me sick to my stomach and sevrin isn't sure of this new change that is changing his mommy into a tired sick mommy. If you haven't guessed already what I'm taking about and no it is not a new puppy. It is a little baby growing inside me a little brother or sister for sev. We are excited but man this little kid has put me through allot I have been so sick and smells are really bothering me this time. Poor Ike has had to endure allot with me, coming home from work taking care of sevrin and the house. Making dinner and cleaning up trow up yuck. He is the sweetest husband for doing all this and I love him so much. Sevrin has learned to deal with his newly changed mommy and loves giving me sweet hugs, he loves it when daddy comes home as soon as he hears that door open he yells "Da Da" and runs over to him to give him a great big hug. This was a surprise to us I started feeling a little nauseous and allot tired then I knew this was not me. We took a test and there it was big letters PREGNANT I told sev and he gave this little smirch with his eyes to the side as if they had planned this I asked him if this was the plan and if he already knew he just laughed. It was a sweet moment. Ike is very excited. The one day I felt a little better I took sevrin to libery park to have a picnic with my aunt and cousins. I forgot how much fun it was to go there. Sevrin loved it we ate on blankets and ran through the big tall trees. Played on there huge playground and went to the pond to feed the ducks.

It was fun to watch sev run around giggling and having the time of his life.The slide was definitely his favorite he would laugh the whole way down and kept wanting to go down.The swings were fun to you could tell it was tickling his tummy. There was lots to explore here.
The ducks and geese were very happy to take the bread from us but sev was sometimes not so happy to give it to them he thought it was for him to eat but as long as he had some to eat then he was ok to share.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Rach! Oh my gosh! That is so exciting! Your post is so cute! I thought you had a mean person living w/ you or something. I guess he/she is mean for all the trouble he/she's causing you. Congrats!