Monday, February 11, 2008

My Sweeties

My Husband.... We have been married for almost three years and have dated for three years as well --so a grand total of six. It flys by, Ike and I have been through so many hard things in our lives and that is what makes us perfect for each other, we are strong people and have a strong relationship. There is an eight year difference between us which I don't notice. I like that he's older becuase then I'll always be young. We met when he was buying socks for his dad for fathers day, he was with a friend then gave me a hard time making me run around finding boxes, tape and other strange things for the purchace. I was sure he was going to ask for my number but there he went off on his way the drop dead sexy guy I just met I was disapointed. But later when I went to lunch that day he came upto me and gave me a pick up line about socks saying " which one is better the gold toe or the silver toe". I laughed and said "I don't think it matters". He walked me all the back to my store asking questions, then told me he wanted to ask me on a date but said here "I'll give you my number, that way if you want to go out with me you don't have to call me". Smart play by him but I said no here's my number I'd love to. We finally went out 2 weeks later because I was in lake powell. The moment I saw him in his car to pick me up I had a little voice say "You are going to marry this Man" I thought I'm going crazy. But it was true it really was love at first sight. He is the sweetest, most loving guy who would do any thing for me. He is a great dad. Always making me laugh and is the smartest person. He has many super qualities about him that I love that many men don't have. He sings wonderful, does the dishes after dinner every night, he helps me with anything I need, is a great listener, supporter, and is the best kisser. He is my sweetie and I love him.The best dad We go over to my family's house every fast sunday and have family home evening. I was in charge of the lesson. It was on Love, I love gettting every one together and telling each other how things are going in our lives, and telling them how much I love each of them. Ike and I wrote a letter to every one for part of the lesson we didn't realize we would have everyone in tears it was sweet and spirtual. My mom is such a cutie she wrote this cute little valentines I love herMy grandma is so funny she was telling us about her senior moment she had when she had such a rough day and went to get valentines for us but got easter eggs instead. She is such a great lady.My sisters are so cute they love holding little sev and playing with him. It's nice to see them because they are so busy with new jobs, school, and Ash just got her LPN licence.My brother-- isn't he handsome. All the girls are after him. He is such a good kidMy bro little J he is the funny guy in the family with lots of personality, notice the stained orange face. He loves spagetti and it shows.Ash and Tom are such a cute couple. I love being with family
Sevrin is such a lovy kid he gives Oscar our little chihuahua hugs all the time it's so sweet. He likes to cuddle up with him in his bed. and pretend he's a dog
They are best brothers Sev fell asleep with his finger in his mouth I think his teeth were hurting from teething. He's a sweet babe.
Sev is learning to feed himself he prefers two spoons, this is quite the mess all the time. But fun to watch.
He started to drink regular milk in a sippy he loves cookies and milk.
Big boy drinking from a sippy.
The other day Ike and I were cuddling on the couch and sev decided to play in his room no longer than five minutes later I went in to check on him and there he was pulling every wipe up out of the box when I said his name he looked at me laughed and then as fast as his little finger could pull, started to pull faster to make sure he got all of them out. He's so funny
My little duck he has a duck towel that he loves after a bath he likes to cuddle with mom in his towel while brushing his teeth.Toy mania he loves playing with toys and makes funny noises or sings to the animals. Sometimes I'll catch him dancing while listening to music with oscar I love all my three boys





No comments: