Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ike and I recently received a calling in our ward to be teachers to the CTR 7 class. I was a bit nervous but the lord knows exactly what you need at the right time. It is so much easier to go to the whole 3 hours of church. Sevrin has his nap in the middle so it so it is a little hard with a wiggle worm, who loves his naps and is not patient when it comes to it. But we are in primary so sevrin can talk sing and watch many kids, with out trying to keep him quite. It's so cute to see Ike sing with the kids and teach he is amazing at teaching. He didn't go to primary when he was little because he is a convert to the church. In our class we have taught them about families these past two weeks and I have got more out of it than I thought I would. I have been "A Mormon" all my life and have always had a strong testimony but more recently with having sevrin and being sealed in the temple I have had these strong intense feelings that almost brings tears to my eyes. I absolutely know the church is the true church and am so grateful that I have been blessed to know this. I am grateful that we have eternal families. I am so blessed to have found my soul mate and best friend to be my eternal companion. I love what we stand for and don't know how I would deal with life with out it. I have had many trials in my life and am a stronger person for it but my heavenly father has helped me through it all I know.“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” (Prov. 3:5–6.) I love my husband and son more than anything and would do anything for them "True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well being of ones companion."
Gordon B. Hinckley - Quote Book
Marriage is great I know you always have to work on it and if we put the lord first and do something for that person every day things will work out. Ike and I say "I love you" more than anyone I know and I really mean it every time I say it. I get butterflies and have that same feeling when we first met. He makes me laugh with his funny jokes, random dancing he has a great personality and I love him so so much. It's amazing to me that We made a handsome happy kiddo I couldn't ask for any thing else. Life is good!!!! wow this post is crazy mushy sorry about that I got a little carried away but when it comes to those feelings I have it express them.

No comments: