Monday, December 3, 2007

Pants Family

Mr Pants thats what we call our child, strange, I know but it has meaning. We are the pants family..... it all started when Ike and I were dating. Ike came to my house alot and played with my family my little brother jake who was about 4 or 5 started it all he is a funny kid with lots of personality. He came downstairs wearing pants on his head and started singing "it's the pants dance so do the pants dance" then jumping in the air still singing "it's illastrated" he didn't know the meaning of the word but we thought it was hillarious. So now I say to my husband "pants" as a nickname i'm sure people think why is she calling him pants werid but that's ok we like it. He has a few other names like toady pants, mr sexy pants ,mr sassy pants the list goes on. Then when sev was born we started sing the song "mr pants and a mr pants" and he started dancing we knew he was definatly apart of the pants family, hence the name tender moments of the pants family. While now you no why we are called the pants family plus this picture of mr pants shows how crazy we are.
These two pictures here are sev with the same bear I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
It's already december I can't believe it, I'm so excited for christmas this year it will be so much fun for me to watch sev open his presents and start our family traditions. Plus I'm excited to see ike open his presents to. Sev loves christmas trees and the lights.He liked playing on the zebra and avery cousins house they are only two months apart and have fun playing with each other while the mommys make crafts and talk.

Sev is getting intoevery thing and is very fast at crawling he is starting to stand up on things. He is the dearest boy with the best personality we love him. He entertains us all.

Sev loves reading books he has since he was really little he will go over to the book shelf and pull a book right off and look at the pictures.

Some funny things he is doing right now is grouling at people when we go to the store or mall smiling right after then laughing he thinks he's hillarious.

Standing up to the couch and laying his head down then we say "where's sevrin" he lifts up his head and we say "peek a boo there he is" that is a very fun game it makes us both laugh.

When I ask for a kiss I get a big wide open mouthslobber kiss and when I ask for a hug instead of using his hands he puts his head up to mine and snuggles I love it. He is getting to be more fun every day.

It has been very cold and sev likes to sleep in his car seat with this cute hat and cozy blanket.

Ike and I went to the jazz game yesterday we rode trax and went to our seats which was a really nice suit there was awaiting us a delious meal and deseret. It was fun to get out and be together. My mom watched sev so I was asured he would have fun and be well taking care of. I brought a pair of binaculors and watch shaq miss some free thows. I also noticed that some of the jazz players were wearing tail bone pads. I was watching boozer and he looker up straight for a second there I thought he was looking right atme it kinda scared me then I remembered that I was watching through the binaculars. I also was people watching, people are very strange and funny sometimes when there really into a game esspecially a old woman with long white hair srceaming at the players.

They won!!!!

While I'm signing off for now talk to you later don't you love this really attractive picture of me.

No comments: