Ike and I were sealed in the salt lake temple exactly one year ago this month ,I was 8 months pregnant I was huge and my ankles were swollen my face looked fat. But still it was the most important day of my life. Married for time and all eternity....and right before this little precious soul was born he was sealed to us. I am so glad we have a church that belives in eternal families because I love mine. It has been a huge blessing to have the privelage to be sealed and be a member of this church. I don't know where i would be with out it. I have a strong testimony and know this is the true church with all my heart and soul. I know there is a loving heavenly father who anwsers my prayers and loves me.
Poor Ike or should I say happy Ike had eye syrgery Lasik this past week. He will not have to wear contacts or glasses again. his vision is 20/25 but getting better. He has to put drops in his eyes every half an hour for about a week and is a little anoyed at that but will be happy when he can see perfect. He also has to wear these funny eye shield all day long and at night he wears the glasses during the day and sheilds at night. Also notice that he has a funny mustache.
No comments:
Post a Comment