Tuesday, December 25, 2007

First Christmas

This Christmas was so much I felt like a kid again all the excitement, mystery and joy. Doing things with little sev trying to let him experience everything.
When we went to Santa all the kids before sev were crying and scared out of there minds it was so sad. I was a little nervous but he sat on his lap and gave him a funny look then pulled his beard a very real beard I might add. It was kinda funny.
We went over to great grandmas house for Christmas eve and ate yummy food,mingled and played games,opened table presents. But the time came when sev was very sleepy and I finally got to put him in these really cute PJ's on the back was a poop shot and said Santa's little helper. I love the hat also. Sev was so happy as is is always but more than usual.He loves playing car over at grandmasIke and I had lots of fun there to. Oh yeah the mustache is a thing for work it not really staying on for ever. But he is always handsome.Sev got a walker for his table present. We are working on the walking part.One Christmas morning Ike and I woke up sev and went off to the living room singing "Merry Christmas to us....."Sevs eyes were big and so were dads I had so much fun watching them open there gifts. Sev Loved the opening of presents he would tear off little pieces so cute.Then my family came to our house and sev even helped open there gifts.Ohh so cute a happy couple just taking it all in."Hey I know what these are there snowmen mom and I made one of those. I funny gift sev got was a box of Kleenex which he kept pulling out one by one it was a never ending thing but so funny him laughing while tissues were flying in the air.sev loves his aunts and uncles they all call him first.Grandpa reading to sev so dear picture I love itGrandma making sev laughJake and OscarUncles and sev Sev and daddy This book he got from aunt sandy he was laughing at so hard it's a puppet bookBy the end of the day sev was so sleepy missing a nap and having a cold Ben trying to cuddle him to sleep after being sadSisters and mom she gave us a awesome scrap booking gift which I just loveIke and his sexy leather coat he kinda looks like a copThe playing of games after all is said and doneSev wakes from a nap happy and refreshedNow it's off for the busy boy to play

No comments: