Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A year ago

This is little Oscar he was my first baby Ike got him for me before we were married. He is a huge part of our family, he loves laying on laps, playing with squishy toys, any thing mint, sleeping in the covers, greenie bones, the sun he gets cold easy we have to put clothes on him in fall and winter because he gets cold easy. He waits for us by the window until we come home. He loves grandmas house because that's where he lives for a while when he was a puppy. Isn't he the cutest puppy he is much bigger now but is full grown at 5 pounds.
What I was doing a year ago being with my cute husband kissing lots and lots. I love him so much he really is my favorite person. He always makes me laugh.

Working in the operating room, it was very exciting and hard work.I look so cool in these boot covers. Do I miss working a little because it was so rewarding to help people. But being a mother is just as rewarding just in a different way.I love family togetherness this is all my aunts and some of my family members. I love spending time with them they are so funny. We are such a close family I'm so glad my best friends are my aunts. I'm glad the holidays are coming up to see them again.A mommy can you believe it, sometimes I think wow just a year ago you thought not possible now I can't imagine not having him. it is so worth it the smiles,the hugs,the slobbery kisses,diapers,feedings,24 hour care for this little person. I love being a mommy.Sev is the most perfect little boy his temper is always great, rarely fusses and always has a great big smile. He is so HANDSOME This is a face you will see a lot at the point in life from him the side tougne action. Very cuteVery curios and mischievous, I wonder what he's thinking.I love binkis the look so cute. He gets his helmet off 5 day and counting. YAH!!! There are many faces so sev just take a look he's very expressive


1 comment:

ls said...

He's so cute Rach. I love the dimples.

YAY for getting the helmet off!!! That is great news. No more stinky head!

Call me. We NEED to get our boys together soon. Maybe some OL?? Just teasing.