Thanksgiving Day was so much fun we went to Grandmas house there was lots of aunts uncles cousins. The tables and food were beautiful.
Everyone ate lots and lots of food it was delicous
Notice something different about my daddy look really hard yep it's his glasses daddy has to wear them for 2 weeks and then he is getting lasik so he will never have to wear contacts or glasses again. He's so handsome!!
Yes and sev ate lots to he was supper full and tired after so he took a little nap
mommy and I were laughing and playing games
Ashley and tom loves holding sev they even say "I get him first" they stayed over at our house and Ashley babysat me while mommy went to black Friday and got really good deals on Christmas presents.
I played with avery we are 2 months apart that's Mommy's cousin
Jammies are so much fun to crawl around in on grandmas floor its slippery
Lots of people held me and played with me I love my family
I love watching Oscar outside and the airplanes
I'm so cute huh

Ohh I'm taking a bath I love them
Mommy and I play this game I scream and sing and she does it back at me they I laugh really hard because I think its so funny
This faucet is very interesting
I love playing with my rubber ducks and splashing
Look at my awesome hair

No comments:
Post a Comment