Hi there guys we've been a very busy family here are a few things that we have done over the past couple months. We take many pictures of sev because he grows so fast.I was showing sev this plastic animal that bites while making this funny growling noises he was laughing so hard it making other people around us laugh also.
Great Grandma holding sev isn't that so sweet.
This is sev and his really cool helmet. Look at those big beautiful eyes. He is scooting around both bak and forward. He has the best since of humor he laughs at random things. He is always giggles or smiling he is such a happy baby.
We moved the hugo family helped lots and lots while jake played with sevin a box.
Sev looking really cute with those big dimples.
Teething can be such fun, lots of droul and late night waking mom and dad to party
On a more serious note, don't you love jamie babies. One of the things I love about being a mother is putting them to sleep.To me there is something almost sacred about rocking a baby to sleep. Holding all that innocence, all the trust in their eyes, feeling their body relax, watching their eyelids get heavier and heavier until they finally stay shut. That is heaven to me.
Playing with cousins
I tried to have him smell the flower but instead he tried eating it.
We love spending time with family this is uncle b tickling sev and Aunt s holding himAunt A taking a nap with sev
Together Forever, How precious it is to know that we are an eternal family. Heavenly father has blessed our home with love. I am so greatful for little sevrin and Ike even little oscar our home is always happy I love beinga mommy and a wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment