Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Life with little Sev


January 14, 2007
7 pounds 14 onces
19 1/2 inches long
At 8:22 am
A baby boy was created by the hand of God above to give the world the sweetest touch of tenderness and love.With the softness of a whisper,God made a baby's skin and then designed two trusting eyes to put the starlight in. With giggles from a waterfall and breezes passing by, God made a baby's laughter and a tiny, sleepy sigh.God made the world a precious gift more dear and pure than gold,with little toes


to play with and tiny hands to hold then brought into the sunshine a precious baby boy All wrapped up in a rainbow of wonder, hope, and joy.-unknown author

A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above-A handful of happiness, a heart full of love. The mystery of life, so sacred and sweet-The giver of joy so deep and complete. Precious and priceless,so lovable, too-The world's sweetest miracle,baby, is you.



Having baby S has been everything I ever dreamed it would be ever since I can remember I have wanted to be a mom. I was one of those little girls that upon being asked, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" would promptly and proudly reply, "A mom."

This was his blessing day, we had his blessing at our house with family and friends doesn't he look so peaceful and sweet.

Sleepy little sev he's so handsome Isn't this the cutest outfit His Great Grandma Derrick gave him

His bear outfit making coos and ooes. He would make owl noises at his daddy and his dad would do the same back it's a fun game.

Look how little he is his bear is as big as him

Sevrin is always smiling and such a happy boy laughing all the time we love it. Look at those dimples, he actually has five two one his upper cheek on the left and one upper right two great big ones like his daddy on his lower cheecks

He is so peaceful his Pjs are my favorite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my little baby!! I miss him!! I am so glad you started this blog thing it is awesome. bee the way this is sadie. I want to play with you guys soooooo much!! AWWW I love the pictures! They rock!