Hi everyone I'm going to tell you about my awsome adventure.... But first here take a cherrio there dewisous I eat them all the time sometimes they get stuck in my hair and in my clothes thats where I hide my stash don't tell mom she likes to take them away. But I will share with you.Mmmmm munch munch ok well it all started on a wedesday my mom said I was going to be a chicken... what I thought a chicken? the one from the book you read me how could this be I was a little puzzled esspecially when she pulled out this silly chicken suit.She put it on and then I got it it was a costume I thought I looked so funny I laughed at my self in the mirror I mean how funny my helmet kinda looked like a piece of the egg.I crawled around while my mommy played music it was so much fun.Then when my daddy got home we were off to a party or so I was told when we arrive my grandma and grandma great(she really is GREAT) and uncle ben and jake were there. We ate soup yummy cornbread and chili. Then I was told we were going trunk or treating.Daddy took me around to all the trunks with uncle jake he was a ceral killerGrandma looked cool in her orange scrubs I love her she gives me peices of candy even when mommys not looking.It was fun to see all the cars decorated and people putting candy in my basketMany people were dressed up and really cool looking I liked seeing all the funny costumesLook at this awsome carSometimes I choose the trunk because I was gettting sleepyI liked shaking these candys they made cool noisesTowards the end my eyes couldn't stay open dad was getting candy in my basket even though my eyes were shut and falling asleep. It was so much fun. I was told that Halloween was next week and it was something similar I'm so excited. I love crawing around and lifting myself up on things I'm so big and strong Sometimes I laughat my self because I think I'm so funny Notice that my pants say speedy cause that's what I am This is dad he loves playing games on the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment