Wow it has been awhile since I last posted Life has been crazy I have been going on a lot of shoots. Ike has gone back to school and started a new job and three weeks into the job he was promoted to manager. I have stared a new health craze green smoothie and have been getting my kids and my hubby loving being so healthy. Sevrin and Ollie are growing little boys full of energy and laughter. They make their mamma laugh everyday. We have many dance parties, work on school work, go skating our new favorite hobbie,try something new everyday, whether that means a new food, a new play area, meeting new friends,or a manner. Always learning and curious these boys are. So let's go back in time when sevrin had his birthday. At school that day he received his Alphabet crown which means he knows all the sounds,how to write them and the blending of some. He also got to wear his Birthday crown, he was on top of the world he loved being the center of attention and wearing two crowns apparently makes you popular. He worked really hard for that crown and was really proud of himself. He was excited to pass out some invite to his party at school as well. He also go tho be the helper which he loves!
Sevrins Birthday Party was at the discovery kids museum this year. He choose a pirate party. And a cookie cake. It started off with us dressing up like pirates making their own hats, and getting tattos on. Then it was off to find treasure with the map that had clues they went around the museum looking for the treasure and sevrin found it inside the helicopter. Everyone got to choose a treasure. We went back to the room where they ate cookie cake,played musical chairs,opened presents,played with the balloons. After that everyone went to play in the museum they all had big smiles on their faces and everyone had fun.. I loved it their seriously best party ever.
Valentines Day these were the boys cards they gave out to their classes. On Valentines we wrote daddy all the things we loved about him on hearts and taped them to the mirror. I decorated his car with balloons inside,candy,a card,and writing all over that said happy valentines,honk I'm sexy,i love you. I chuckled at myself knowing that he would be honked at! I brought him a green smoothie to work,gave him a massage, and treated him like a king. For the kids when they woke up they found on the table their valentines from me.
Sevrin had a lot of parties for his birthday. On his real birthday we went to eat at brick oven his favor tire. Then went Classic skating for the first time with papa and nanna,jake and sadie and our little family. He loved it. Daddy let him pick out a toy at toys r us he choose a pirate ship and batman lego. And had a donut cake.I miss my little four year old! But new adventures await with this never stopping growing big boy five year old. He is such a sweet boy, my great helper, my funny, caring, sweet natured, snuggly ,green loving ,basketball shorts wearing, always big smiling, stylish, thoughtful boy, always reminding me to be healthy, best prayer giver, great imagination, always fun to be around. I love that I get to be a mamma to this amazing kiddo he is my favorite little big person!,


































No comments:
Post a Comment