I can't think of a better way to bring in the new year. Except to ring it in with my cute family and all of my amazing extended family. Fondue and dancing a tradition!

We have cheese, and two different meat fondues one for chicken and steak! Loads of meats, vegtables,and bread!
Games
Eating, Talking,loving
My kiddos loved spending time with cousins wearing party hats,dancing,eating loads of choclate fondue! and the fire works
The dance off was awesome, even grams got in the action!
can you say "blue steel"
Happy new Year!! A new year, new resolutions, and goals. mine are
work hard to make money to get into a house!
Read my scriptures every day and have a better relationship with my heavenly father
365 day challenge my own blog"rachaelnelson365.blogspot.com"
be a better person,more patient, and a real Guinean person..
I always make alot of goals but this year I am cutting it down. making it so I can actually do it!!



























No comments:
Post a Comment