Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nice giving birthday

Oliver's 3rd birthday this year landed on thanks giving so we had lots of celebrating before his real birthday. It started off with. aunt sandy coming out from new jersey. She brought both the boys presents and an ice cream cake.. We ate dinner, opened presents, the boys didn't stop playing with those toys for days they loved it. She is one of the sweetest people i know.

 Nanna, sandy,papa

 I made these cupcakes the night before oliver birthday party. Poor little sevrin the day of ollie's party got really sick he looked awful we decided to keep him home with daddy good thing we did he had the flu the whole day. He was sad not to go looking forward to it all week. Oliver and I loaded up the car and headed to jungle jims. It's a mini amusement ark, roller coaster,swings,bumper cars,ect. My kids love it.. Oliver had a blast but you could tell he missed his brother he kept asking "where's sevie?" his cousins and his best friends gretyl an aaron kept him happy running from ride to ride.

 Man down, man down. Oliver says "i'll do it" uncle jake says help oliver were going top crash




 Oliver had a blast when we got home he showed sev all his presents and told him "sevie I will share my toys with you, we can play, ok."





 Our Oscar puppy 
 Sevrin cracks me up, he kept saying to me "mom is it nice giving yet?" I loved how he said the whole time even though I corrected him "nicce giving" it was nice giving to us this year. this was at his school they renacted the first "nice giving". sevrins indian name was "jumping snake" the whole week before I had to call him bouncing snake.
 They got to try new foods, sing songs, dance, and read books
 These group of boys are best buds they have so much fun together.


 It was thanksgiving at dads. It was fun and relaxing I love spending time with the family. The crocketts made it last minute they were on call so it was perfect and surprisingly perfect.
 Thanksgiving night we left dad's around 6:30 headed home put the boys to sleep and I was off to BLACK FRIDAY! I stood in line at target first. My aunts sister and brother were sitting on a blanket in line I brought hot choclate, and glow lights. We talked for hours,made funny things out of our glow sticks. Finally after hours of waiting and being the first in linewe started moving. A group of people waited across the street so they could butt in line how rude we spent hours waiting that was not going to happen. THey had the guts to butt in. I yelled "hey get out of line you didn't wait" the cops pulled them out and behind us was a fight. We rushed inside grabbed our stuff and we were out of there quilk checked everything off my list. headed over to old navy and then around 3;30 we all went to ihop got a bite to eat went to khols, toys r us, deeret book, costco first in line, mall. It was 1:30 the next day friday I got home. I decided I would just stay up. There was no way I could have made it unless I took that 5 hour energy drink( a sip.) I got home the kids were happyliy playnig ike had lunch made my jammies out and the bed made for me to crawl right in. I showered and ate lunch . I remember talking to oliver and fell asleep talking to him. Ike put me in bed I slept all the way untill the next day at 9:30. What a sweet hubby to help out so much . I have all my christmas shopping done and I can relax and have fun. I love that feeling. On sunday I put our Christmas tree up. 

I love decorating the tree. I have done a totally different tree with different colors every 

year. This year it is a theme of Christ not only his birth but his life. I love looking at our 

tree and remembering Christ's life and how truly amazing he was. And the real meaning 

of Christmas. I find ollie and sev looking at all the pictures and asking about them daily, 

I love that! Now for the Christmas season ans spirt to start. So excited

No comments: