Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Christmas Story

I am loving this time of year! It is crazy busy with candy making, buying giftd, ,editing, getting peoples orders out and ready ect. But when I am home and with the kiddos I love their excitement, love,kindness and asking so many questions about Jesus. This nativity set we got a while back the boys love playing with best investment so far.I told the boys this was a special nativity set and we would learn about Jesus and they could play with it but it had to stay at the table.They are very protective of other people who come over and touch it they say "that does not go off the table k". It is darling and I love it. So much easier to teach the story of Christmas through toys for this kiddos.
 Santa was fun. oliver didn't want to get off his lap he made him laugh a couple times. I asked ollie "why did you want to stay on Santas lap?" Ollie replied "I like him and his white hair on his chin he is a superhero that shoots ice!" the boys have been a few times they can't get enough of them. They are constantly reminding each other you don't want to get on the naughty list!
 There is so many smiles,  and playing well with each other.
 It is almost impossible to find time to take Family pictures let alone take pictures of my kids with getting them to look at the camera by myself. My darling sweet best friend helped out and took them for us thanks LIzzie! We took turns it was fun and my kiddos were pretty happy until the end when they were frozen.

 I love this little family of mine. THey make me so happy and feel so loved.



 I love how the boys love their daddy so much and there is so much laughter. How could you not me happy and laughing around my Mr Pants love his guts

 Handsome boys







 Merry Christmas

No comments: