Thursday, November 17, 2011

Riding Horses

I just posteed recently fall pics so if you haven't read that please go back and look before this post. 
 We went with grandma to see and ride horses. Her boyfriend brian owns 5 horses so we decided to go see them. My kids were excited but sevrin was a little nervous. So at first we fed them apples. it was fun watching them scarf down a dozen apples. Then we went into the pin and stood by them brushed them and talked to them. They were really sweet and were very lovey. Ollie got a chuckle out of them trying to kiss me and then wipe their slobbery nose on me. Sevrin soon warmed up to them and was a natural. He was calm and wanted be a big helper to brushing them,putting on the riding gear ect.

 It was finally our turn to ride the horses. It was fun I didn't think I would like it as much as I did. And watching the boys was awesome they were so happy.

 I know I should not ever again wear a hat it dosent suit me my mom forced it upon my head.;)
 Sevrin helping



 This was the best it makes me laugh just looking at it. Ollie wanted to go fast and he got fast but a little to fast for the adults liking. Ollie decided maybe not yet!




 Feeding them apples
 Oh you love me big slobber kiss

 These really were the sweetest horses I have ever know I didn't know they were so affectionate. I loved watching them.

I

No comments: