The thing about being a photographer is I love taking pictures and always take way to many. I love documenting my childrens lives and seeing their cute personality through my lens. That being said I'm sorry for the picture over load! We started Halloween off with going to Daddy's work.

There was loads of candy with fun cubes dressed up some haunted houses. One floor had this haunted house that had alot of people dressed up like ompa lompa One said to sev " Welcome to the Choclate factory!" We headed into the dark room with flashing lights and people popping up to scare us. After we were done with our first haunted House sev said" That was not a chocolate factory he was kidding us"

I love that his work so many people dress us and make it so festive.
On a "Party" floor there was a balloween man blow up toys,a halloween kids movie, popcorn and treats and loads of cute kiddos dressed in their costumes.
I Love that sevrin helps his brother by feeding him treats ollie couldn't open
Sevrin The pirateI I love ollies costume because it is totally him when he is not wearing his costume he is wearing a shark hooded towel or a shark hat. He thinks he supposed to live in the ocean and be shark boy.

Sevrin The pirateI I love ollies costume because it is totally him when he is not wearing his costume he is wearing a shark hooded towel or a shark hat. He thinks he supposed to live in the ocean and be shark boy.

This year we went to my aunts house and ate homemade chili and bread,pumpkin choc cookies. After playing a little dance party we headed out with all the cousinss to trick or treat. Let me just say how awesome this year was for me to watch the kids they were so excited and had so much fun. Amazing houses this lady with the puppy was so funny she asked the kids being the devil she was. " You can have a candy if you are bad" od corse all the children yelled I am and of coarse receved a delious treat. She then pulled her scriptures and said you can repent like me jokingly. Ollie came over to us and said "mom I was bad and got a candy!" She also asked the kids are your parents bad they said yes! so we received the best ever apple I have ever had and some apple cidar all homemade. She was is my aunts ward what a cute girl with lots of personality.
We got loads of candy, went over to great grandmas house and traded candy and sort them with cousins. A blast from the past I totally did that. My kids loved it so much fun.
Some had a few to many;)
There was a beautiful flower not all things on halloween is scary
At Sevruins school there was a witch who made homemade rootbeer with ingreadents spiders,poison,bones ect so much fun.
Sev cracks me up he looks so funny and very uncomforatble but realy he wasn't like this at still love the pic and his cute class
Ollie always make the shark face with different variations
My kids are always batman every where we go "I'm bat man at least they can both share the same name "batman and little batman"
Sevrin picked out the green pumpkin and said I only like scary things mom and this pumpkin is scary
My two very excited little bat boys hurried around every where looking for the perfect one.
My favortie thing to watch is these best buddies such great friends talking, laughing,loving,holding hands and just being brothers. I love these two boys so close together they are my favorite little people.




















No comments:
Post a Comment