Uncle Ben Left almost a year ago to the Mtc We miss him like crazy! Ben wrote the boys a weeks into his mission and asked the boys if they could do him a favor and be super missionarys. Like being nice to your brother,be kind to others, obey your parents, read your scriptures. Sevrin has put this to heart! he reminds us of all of these things daily and is always looking for the missionaries. I recently got him a tag that says future missionary He thought that was awesome. He asks and prays for ben daily. It is really sweet. we miss him but are proud of him and It is great teaching experiences with my kids they are asking so many questions and love learning about Jesus.

First Day of Prescool

Ollie is also in preschool it really is just a playdate with lots of kids. He loves it and I love his school and teachers they are so sweet. It is the same as sevrin went.
My future missionaries
Sevrin and Oliver say to me mommy did take along time to make my brain and my heart? Then ask about there nose and other body parts.
I took a picture of ben before he left of what he looked like at church he always was putting his hands on his head and leaning over. Sev did the same pose when I said act like a missionary
School time make new friends and start new chapter of Life.






















No comments:
Post a Comment