9-11 The day that it Changed everyones lives in some way or another. I personally was in high school at a step class. I remember someone coming into our class and turning on the tv telling u to watch this crazy thing that was happening. At first I was in ahh and a little shocked,scared,sad,and worried. As time went on and we heard of all the lives lost not only from the trade center and others but men and women who helped try and save others firemen, police ect. It brought our country together to look at each other and LOve one another. Give support to those who needed comfort and pray for their losses. I have more recently had a new found respect and deep connection with our troops. I had the oppurninity to go take pictures of a man coming home after a little longer of a year. Leaving his family for us. The spirt and emotion there made me appreciate our troops and their families. Completely amazing Thank-you for all your service and support! If you want to check out that post it was a while ago but it is there. I took the boys over to see the hundred of flags, on each flag we read a few of those who have past on. It said their name age and a little bit about them. Sevin also was able to ask the army man what he did and how he helps us. We sat in the trucks and had a quite moment lying down on the ground just listening and singing "I'm proud to be an American"



















No comments:
Post a Comment