Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My CHRISTmas Tree

Every year since I have been married I have decorated a new tree. One year it was red and green the next was turquoise and brown etc, this year is by far my favorite because it has alot of meaning to me. Before I decided to decorate my tree I was thinking, what does Christmas really mean to me? While it could mean Christs birth, presents and family, or last and the main one I tend to focus on, is his life. I started to collect things that went along with the theme. I love walking into my living room and seeing this tree it is a constant reminder how amazing our saviour really is. I love that my kids look at the pictures and ask about Jesus. I love the warmth it brings into our home. Joy to the world











No comments: