Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ben leaving to the MTC

Before I start this post I posted another thing about my CHRISTmas tree so if you haven't read it please do to much to say and post lately.
This morning we ate Ben favorite breakfast talked,laughed, cried, and spent some really great family time together. When we sat down to eat breakfast Jakie said the prayer he started crying and pausing. We all ended up balling he is really going to miss his brother all of us are. We did something different by taking turns saying a prayer Ollie went around wiping our tears and Sevrin held poor little Jakie to comfort him. Ben said something amazing I thought was perfect he said " that he hopes we take comfort in the scriptures and our older brother when times are hard and when we are missing our best friend. I loved that time we had together. The mtc has you drop off outside your missionary instead of going in like we did with Sadie. We were saying our goodbyes early. Endless hugs and quotes were said, books were read, and staring at Ben. so tender I love this picture




Many many hugs



















We are really going to miss this amazing brother and friend! Jakie already has wrote him and is counting the days.



















Two more years and this picture will happen again





Ben looking out the window to his new home the mtc he was excited

What we saw out the window, loads of egar missionaries



























our theme song driving home "GOD be with you till we meet again"

What an amazing example he has been he will be a great missionary. LOVE you BEN










No comments: