Thursday, November 18, 2010
Pure love of a child
Today Sevin, Ollie and I went shopping. As we drove away in our car I saw a homeless man with severe Parkinson's holding a sign asking for money. I had a few dollars so I pulled over and handed the man some money. Sevrin said "Mama why are you giving that man all our money" I replied because that man is sad he has no house to live in and is hungry because he has no money for food. Sevs reply " oh that is way sad I will call an Indian to build him a house and I will give him some money from my car bank so he can go to the grocery store!" (The reason why he said an Indian I'm sure your wondering is because sev has been learning about pilgrims and Indians in school.) What a sweet kid It melted my heart the innocence and pure love a child has....amazing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment