Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Ollie Bear

HaPpY 2nd BiRtHdAy OLIVER
I cannot believe that today November 24th two years ago this very special spirt came to be apart of our little family.
This little boy is AMAZING!! I love having a two year old around. He makes me laugh all day long he is so funny. He will grab my face and say "mama, mama" then do something silly with his face or say something crazy or dance. his personality is gentle and kind, extremely loving, thoughtful, excited little helper, great eater although you couldn't tell by his 25 pound little body. I love that he is still, my baby, Oliver is such a cuddle bug. He loves me to hold him and cuddle he loves giving kisses and hugs. He loves siting in his rocking chair before he goes to bed and while we nurse he plays with my hair and smiles i love that bond.



He is very curious, a quick learner, and loves learning with his brother ABC's and numbers.

He loves his brother and tries to copy every thing his does. They are best of friends.

His older brother sevrin says he is super funny,cute,and likes when he says flabbergasted or poop!
These two are my sunshine, my beam of light , that warm feeling. And yes I love their GUTS!!
These two are peas in a pod they feed off of each other. I love that for hours they play together they make each other laugh and they are excellent dancers.

These two are also very inquisitive about everything. Lately it's been about missionaries from my sister Sadie coming home from Chile and my brother leaving to japan. They also love super hero's not only batman, iron man, spider man. They love learning and pretending they are real superheros firemen, police men, doctors and dentists.

I love that they have so much personality and life. They brighten everyone they meets day.
I am the luckiest mother to have such amazing special spirts to have with me forever.


Ps I feel horrible that I took them to take pictures outside in the cold 20 minutes before the sun was down thier mommy is a little crazy. That is why they look so freeze.

No comments: