Some where under the rainbow there are monsters!
Sunday afternoon I decided to do something fun with the family. Sevrin has been wanting to make monster apples! So I set out all the stuff, we sat down and started to make our masterpieces.
It was so much fun seeing every ones ideas and creativity.
Here they are! Aren't they cute!
What a good looking bunch of monsters
Scary

Sunday afternoon I decided to do something fun with the family. Sevrin has been wanting to make monster apples! So I set out all the stuff, we sat down and started to make our masterpieces.
It was so much fun seeing every ones ideas and creativity.
Here they are! Aren't they cute!
What a good looking bunch of monsters
Scary
1 comment:
Never seen monster apples. They are so fun! We just did caramel apples on Saturday. They are delicious, but not nearly as fun looking as your apples.
Post a Comment