Sunday, October 3, 2010

Buddy Bears and some chalk

My two Buddie bears are so much fun! These are the bears that come most places with us and defiantly sleep with. Ollie on the left and the right is Sevrins. One day we went to build a bear and created our best Friends bears. It was a blast for the kids to choose out clothing they wanted and stuffing and cleaning them in the big tub. One day in the nice warm weather the boys helped me mow the lawn and after it was time to chalk it up.

And eating extra large suckers and for some reason they insisted to change allot because chalk kept getting on their clothing.


Yummy suckers


Plenty of smirks and laughter


I about died when I saw sevrin so generously sharing his sucker then sucking it himself I gagged and washed it off.



I love that sev makes these crazy faces and roars at me when I take his picture







I am loving the funny faces,mimicking each other, laughter,playing so nice with each other, considering each others feelings, pure LOVE

No comments: