Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Spaceship full of candy

Today we were heading off to church Oliver had his aviator sunglasses on and both the boys had cute little ties and white shirts on. As we were driving I thought to myself "I have such a cute little family hey are my everything and make me so happy!"

Earlier during the week our bishopric suddenly popped by to say hi.at our house. I had just gotten in the bath so I didn't come out. The boys met with them. After I got out sevrin said to me "mom that tall man said I can some to his office and get a treat!" So for the next couple of days I heard him ask "are we going to the spaceship to get some candy?" I relized he got confused with bischop's office and turned it into spaceship. So today after nursery he said super egar"mamma lets go to the space ship for some candy." he cracks me up.

And after church daddy made us some lunch. ( I have such a sweet hubby he is such a great daddy and husband!) Sevrin looked at me when we were eating and said to me "mamma you that I love you way much" I said "I love you way much to buddy" sev "I love you cause you always do stuff for me" These are the days that you relise that being a mommy is the best thing in the world.

No comments: