
This little
sevrin is quit entertaining. He is always trying to make me laugh and smile or telling me "I love you
mama" he is
allot like his daddy.

We go to the park
allot it is fun watching my kids explore and learn.

"
mama I'm going to spit water on you" such a tease!

He always is looking out for his brother. I love that he randomly puts is arm around
Ollie.

Best friends

In the mornings
is usually find these cute boys sitting together watching a show or playing toys.

I love the morning they are always so happy.

The usual morning roller coaster ride.

Dirty faces and lots of smiles

How I see my kids....."Mom a bug landed on my arm and I didn't want him to" so funny I
Love kids

"
Mama want
gummies, Please!" Me "you want some
gummies" Ollie "Yep" in a soft sweet voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment