Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Number FIVE anniversary





Today is the day five years ago I married my best friend my confidant my love. we have been together for eight years. I truly do love this handsome sexy man with all my heart. He is my every thing. He is such a great hubby and daddy. I few things I love about him as a husband he is always making me laugh at least oncea day, he is a great provider, a great listener,always helps clean around the house with out being asked,helps put the boys to bed with me, when I need something he makes sure he works hard to get it for me, he lets me sleep in every weekend, watches the kids while I do photo shoots,loves to snuggle with me and I him,works hard for everything,loves unconditionally, great sense of humor,cares for others,puts others before himself,that is just to name a few things I love about this man as far as being a daddy I can see my kids eyes light up when they see him. He works hard to get things they need, always looking out for their well being,dances around with them ,teaches them thing by showing them the right way to do things, they love him to read books and so do I because he alters them to make them funny. Tickles monster daddy. Sevrin says he loves"I love him to do the bannah dance,ride in his car and listen to music,brush my teeth and read me stories and Oliver says "watch a show yo gabba gabba and snuggle also play cars with me" He is the perfect match and my perfect soul mate. I love that I get to spend eternity with this amazing man I get to call my husband. Happy anniversary MR PANTS!!! I LOVE YOU super much (this much stretching my arms around my back touching my hands together bending down)_That much (Smile) Have a great day

No comments: