We have been very busy this summer I have so much to catch up on posting. So I guess we will start here.... We went to lagoon with Ikes work. Ike and I were so excited to take these little boys of ours. I loved that sevrin was fearless he rode big boy rides like the bat and rock o planes ect He loved going on the rides with his little brother putting his arm around him making sure he was ok. They really are such great friends I love it. It was a blast to watch them have so much fun. I took these pics with my point and shoot camera I didn't want to take my nice camera because I wasn't sure if I would be able to watch it the whole time.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Rach,
We probably should show George the picture of your boys riding the whales. They had fun and didn't get "bizzy". Also, Sev rode the swings! George is not a swing fan apparently!
1 comment:
Hi Rach,
We probably should show George the picture of your boys riding the whales. They had fun and didn't get "bizzy". Also, Sev rode the swings! George is not a swing fan apparently!
V
Post a Comment