Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sickness and New years eve

First I would like to tell you this little boy has had RSV for about a week and has almost been sent to the hospital a couple of times I have been trying to keep him out doing steroids, breathing treatments, steam showers then cold air, trying to make him drink every hour. The lack of sleep is crazy he has been sleeping about 3-4 hours a night and napping maybe 2 30 minutes in a day. I'm wasted, so exhausted worrying 24-7 about him. He started out about a week ago with just a running nose then it got worse allot worse by new years eve I noticed his horrible cough and wheezy chest. The next day I took him in. It is so hard to see your child go through being sick so uncomfortable wishing you could take it apon your self to relive the burden apon him. Ike had a horrible cold and so did servin I have been so lucky not to have got it as bad as they have. I feel I am in a nelson hospital medicine galore,humidifiers,juice,soup,blankets, and lots of quiet things to play with movies,play dough,candy land,etc I am wishing this will go away soon and I can have my once happy family back to our normal lives.



New years eve was a party with fondue a family tradition




The boys in a steam room brushing their teeth



The best fondue ever, I forgot to take a picture of the chocolate fondue I was in heaven dipping away loving every last bite.

Train rides in the mall sevrin was so happy to go on this trains are his favorite! His face lit up when we went around the mall waving to people.


No comments: