I cannot beleive that my two year old is now THREE. Oh my where does the time go it all happened so fast. I have mixed emotions about sevrin turning three. I will miss my two year and all the funny things two years do. I love that he is so cuddy with me and is so curious, I love that he loves to read and wears sunglasses if he is nervous and wants to hide. I love the way he runs around and screams then runs to me and says "I'm spider sev and super sev" I love that he says "put me on time out when he knows what he did was wrong I have so many more thing but I better stop. I know that three year olds have things that will excite me to but I hate that my little big boy grows up so fast. I cannot beleive that three years ago today he came to us his loving parents waiting and wanting to meet him ready to grow and learn together. I am so proud of him and am so LUCKY to have such a sweet, caring,smart loving, tender kid. HAppy birthday Sevrin
He opened his present tonight and daddy has spent all night putting it together sev will have to play with it tommarow and we will have to post what he got. Thanks daddy for spending so much time after a long hard day at the office. We love you so much
I compiled some picture of sevrin no in order



No comments:
Post a Comment