A new year has come and I have been thinking of all the goals I want to set for myself I usually find myself making way to many and not following though them. I used to be better about keeping them and working hard to reach them so that at the end of the year I could say I reached them. My best friend liz and I would set goals in our goal book every year I makes me laugh to think what I put in there like... do at least one push up or get out of my comfort zone and be outgoing. Wow my goals have sure change to much bigger responsible things that are allot harder to work on. This year we went over to my aunts house and had our annual fondue dinner party. It was fun to see everyone there and just hang out. Sev had blast playing with cousins all night can you believe I let him stay up till 12:00 crazy (we felt it the next day)
On another subject we had Oliver's baby blessing this past Sunday. We invited a small group of people to our house because our house is a bit small to fit everyone. Plus I think it was a little more personal and special to have it be so small. It was so special to have Ollie wear the same outfit sev did on his blessing day Nana and mima helped pick it out with sev. I felt like Nana was there in a way. He woke up that morning smiling like crazy
he knew it was his special day. He is a great baby but this day he was even more calm and more smiley than normal. I am glad our friends got to come thanks Liz
and Tate family. (thank-you for the sweet gifts) Also for our families to come. We had everyone there at the house after the blessing we ate delicious meal and visited with each other. I am so grateful to have a husband who holds the priesthood it was special for me to see Ike hold our little son and bless him. It was a great blessing, I love these little people god entrusted me with. They bring a special spirt into our home I love watching their tiny arms stretch when they sleep, their tiny expressions and there complete trust in you. 


And some more exciting news My sweet sister Sadie has got her mission call to Santiago *Chile. am so proud of her wow she is amazing to me. I think it will be awesome. It will be hard to have my sis gone for a year a a half I will miss her like crazy!! So will sevrin and oliver



No comments:
Post a Comment