Monday, November 3, 2008

The Real Game playoffs

Yes I am crazy for posting two times in one day but wasn't sure if I could get to it for a while so I am posting two seprate posts. check out the cute slide show of halloween below this. We went to the real soccer game, the last one of the season it was the playoffs against *Chivas* everyone was there Ben and a date were not in the picture because they left right before this picture and my husband was sick. It was fun to get together. It was Ashley's birthday. We had good seats, it was fun to watch the game


Our fans were trying to cheer but we were a little upstaged by the Chivas team which had drums fireworks, confetti,smoke bombs etcSev went around to each person sitting with them and clapping, laughing etc he had so much funGrandma and sev making funny faces at each other Playing with a soccer ballLoads of laughs

This picture is of the Chivas fans throwing fireworks in the air beer on us and news paper confetti etc notice the cop arresting people about 4 or 5 of them in the front you can see the cop they were a bit crazy


Sev saw the lion mascot and thought he was funny looking he loved him

We finally made a goal and the very end with minutes to go YEAH!! we had allot of shot that almost went in but the other team had a goalie the size of Andre the giant from princess bride you know which one I'm talking about right

We went to the mall and went shopping for Ashley's birthday then to cheesecake factory. It was a fun family outing.

On other new about the baby I just came back from the doctors office I am .1 dilated and 50% effaced. getting closer.....yeeeps I'm nervous and excited

No comments: