Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exploring new things

This sweet baby laying half naked is so darn cute!!! Let me tell you a little story.... we were asleep and I guess didn't hear sev wake up. He must have really wanted to get out. Usually right when he wakes up he points to his diaper for us to change him he hates being wet or poppy. He probably tried to take care of this problem by himself poor kiddo. I walked in his room and found him lying like this with his diaper pulled off. I walked closer to his crib and stepped in a puddle of something YUCK!! he had peed on the floor!! I found this kind of funny because I just pictured him sticking out of the crib peeing. He sometimes does this in the tub because he is interested in peeing and tries to make himself pee. While anyways I woke him up and jumped him in the tub while Ike cleaned the floor. Sev was so happy to see us. I(I normally keep the monitor on in our room so i can hear him because I'm such a deep sleeper, I don't neglect my child I promise)


And now for an update on the pregnancy I am still dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced it's been a week and a half like that unfortunately. But I have a induction date set for Monday the 24th if he is not here by then. I really hope he comes on his own!!! Like today would be nice. I am so excited to meet this little man who keeps me up at night and makes me very uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Rach! That's so funny. Maybe he'll be easy to potty train. I hope for your sake the baby comes soon. I'll call you when I come down.
Love, Heath

Bowman family said...

Is he just the cutest ever? I cannot wait to see your other one. Let us know when you do.