Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I know, I know I haven't been so good at keeping my blog updated I'm sorry about that allot has been going on. Ike got a new job which he loves and is so much closer to us. He received a blackberry phone and his own laptop among other perks so he is more professional. He looks so cute or handsome what ever you say with his electronic gear on him.

Sevrin has started to say some words with more signing. He is such a funny kid, always doing things to make people laugh. We took him to seven peaks water park he had a blast he is quite the little athlete. He wanted so bad to be a big kid and go up the stair where there were massive amounts of water dripping from every where so I let him try but the water pouring down on his little face just wasn't working for both of us. I took him down slides and in the wave pool he loved it. By the time we got in the car the second we put him in the car seat bam he was asleep.

And the big news is yesterday we found out what we are having. We went to get our ultra sound done I explained to sevrin what we were doing and asked him if he thought it was a boy or girl when I said Do you think it is a boy he immediately scrunched up his fists and gave this loud high pitch sound with a huge grin on his face and then laughed when I asked him if he thought it was a girl he just said "uhuhuh" We got in there and the lady put goop on my belly sevrin was very interested. The baby had been moving all morning so of course it was asleep and refused to move thus not being very helpful I had to turn on my sides stand up then lay back down to see if that would help wake the little one up but it was not budging. Finally she said well it looks like your not going to be able to find out today "what no way" then the little person decided to be un shy and barely let us know what it was just for a moment though it was a BOY!!! a little brother for sevrin to play with.

1 comment:

Kim said...

How exciting! Congrats. It sounds like there is a lot of wonderful things happening in your family.