1. Sevrin is such a little dancer and moves to anything that has a rythum (dishwashers, electric toothbrushes, dryers,ect) He goes around always dancing through life. He is such a sweet little kid and is the center of my world I love him he always makes me smile.
2. He LOVES trucks. Anything that has a motor and makes a sound is a "VROOM-VROOM". He loves motorcycles, cars, trucks, deisels, 4-wheelers, airplanes, boats....he points to them and says "VROOM-VROOM"! He sits on the floor with his cars and drives them around making vroom noises.
3. He loves books! My favorite is watching him grab a bunch of books (more than he can pick up ) and try to bring them to me. When I catch him in his room pulling books out as fast as his little arms can move I run over and try to put most of them back. He pulls them out ffaster than I can keep them all organized!! I wish I was an octopus sometimes. We snuggle on the bed and read books before bedtime....he's such a snuggle bug, I love it!
4. Throughout the day he loves to give me kissesand hugs! He will give them one after another back and forth to me! He just sits there in my arms and snuggles I love it. It makes me smile and makes my day wonderful! He even gives little Oscar our dog many hugs through the day.
5. He has no fear! He still hasn't learned the ropes to stairs yet. So if we're not watching closely he'll just try to walk off them like we do....YIKES!
6. He would really like to live outside in his own tent, i think! He loves being outside! He loves animals and bugs. He picks up little rollie-pollies and ants and tries to hold them, but ends up squishing them with his little pinchers! He loves going on walks and exploring rocks people bug anything really. He also love picking dandy lions and save them in his pocket to give people he is such a little charmer.
7. He tells the GRANDEST (is that a word) stories!!! His facial expressions and body language go all out! He laughs at what he says and then kinda looks at us like...."did you get that?!" He is definitly the center off all the universe in this house and we enjoy every minute of it!
8. He can point to all the people in the room when we say their name! When we say "where's momma?" and if I'm holding him he'll pat my chest and snuggle into me...it's the best thing in the world! He points at his chest when we say where he is too. He is learning new things everyday and is growing up so fast, I can't hardly believe my eyes!
9. He loves talking on the phone and listening to others he calls people allthe time by himself some people we don't know. He always adds new contacts to my list (the other day I found ? as a contact) He find things he can use as a phone if my cell is not avalible like remotes or anything rectagular. He listens great esspicially to grandma he loves talking to her.
This is what happens when you give a baby a powdered donuts messy all over then floor and himself.
He has this face that we call the skunck face whenever we ask him to do skunck face he'll scrunch up his nose. It's cute.
At dinner time he loves to scream and laugh making silly faces.
Uncle J came to stay with us for a few days, sev loved it they played alot. He thinks uncle J is so funny. ,
He liked touching the leg hair or little there he loves toughing different textures.
Uncle J taught sev to play the wii and xbox with the controller he had a blast
Come again soon uncle J we miss you.
He is such a busy little boy!! I usually write these blogs while he is asleep but today I was finishing up this one from yesterday when I started it. He was quite and not in the room I was any more so I went to find out what he was up to he was un rolling all the toilet paper in the bathroom shreding it to peices so I guess I learned my lesson no blogging when he is awake, silly sev.
No comments:
Post a Comment