WHY GOD MADE MOMS....
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my Mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of ?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men’s bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1. We’re related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people’s moms like me.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don’t do spare time.
These answers are so funny!!!
Being a mom myself now I truly appreciate all moms especially my own mother. I didn't realise how much they went through. Having sev has made me be more patient, more stronger emotionally, stronger physically (carring a 27 pound kid around makes your muscles buff) think more about this little person more than your self ( If I'm starving and have a Delicious bajio meal awaiting me, I feed sev first get him ready for bed and make sure every need is met. Then get to warm up my meal and enjoy) It has been a huge blessing to have this amazing kido in my life I love him more than any thing in this world. He makes me laugh every day (he started gagging himself in his crib when he doesn't want to take his nap a few times to the point of throwing up yuck) The little things they do and say are so great and although they can push you to you limits it is all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment