Monday, March 3, 2008

A typical Sunday

A typical Sunday we love to take naps. I love when sev falls asleep on me it's so sweet ,one of my favorite things. Doesn't he look so peaceful!! I love fun shoes! I haven't wore skinny high hills for a long time but know I remember why they hurt your feet at the end of the day. What girls will do to look cute.Sev and daddy work on walking, I think it doesn't work so well with Mommy's crocs but they sure are fun to wear.Sev enjoys playing "peek a boo" in a laundry basket he thinks he pretty funny.Especially when Oscar joins the gameI thinks it's fun to play photographer, I put sev in weird things and do funny dances to make him smile. He is so great and patient to let his mommy do this.
I thinks he is getting used to it because I said "wow look at those toes, um how about you eat them" kidding obviously but he really did. Funny kidWe both laughed at how funny he is


No comments: