This past sunday I had an amazing experiance. I was hired to take pictures of troop 144coming home from afganistan. When I got there the energy in the room was undesribable it made my heart fill with joy. These amazing men and women helping us, and our country coming home. Looking around and talking to others these families being without their loved ones for a year or more. The sweet girl whos husband was coming home to stay was who I took pictures for. Everyone anxiously aiting for the plane to land right in front of us. The plane arived the plane was washed down as a sign to wash away all the bad. When her hubby stepped off the plane I turned to her I watched her face the excitment,relief,longing to hug him and tears filled her loving eyes. I stared crying a bit myself I mean how could you not. Family, friends, the govenor, news reports, tv reports, fellow army men where there to greet these brave men and women. Hugs, tears, and all emotions were seen. It was an unforgetable moment in my life and I am greatful for the experinace.



No comments:
Post a Comment