Sweet baby Chase
His blessing was beautiful





I decided to take the kids to the zoo before the bad weather started up. It was a perfect day it was overcast and just the right temperature. Can you tell what animal Sevrin loved this time.
Ollie was laughing at how funny his brother looked in the crazy mask.
Look I'm a turtle
I decided to take the kids to the zoo before the bad weather started up. It was a perfect day it was overcast and just the right temperature. Can you tell what animal Sevrin loved this time.
Again with the tigers and lion they loved the lion. I personally loved the sweet little baby elephant and the mommy. My kids choose a different animal to like each time we go there I love it. They learn so much and have so much fun.
Ollie was running around every where he kept falling though poor kid. There was new terrain up hills and bumps. It was hard to try and run with those tiny legs, but it gave me lots of chances for HUGS.
No comments:
Post a Comment