Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's Friday I'm in LOVE

It's Friday I'm in LOVE!!
My very cute and handsome husband came home from work earlyish. He peeked his head around the corner of the living room, where I was playing with the boys and pulled out a bouquet of beautiful flowers. He is such a sweetie. I love him because he helps me so much around the house, cleaning up the dishes after dinner, helping get the kids ready for bed, reads stories to the boys, helps with little projects I don't get to through out the day. He makes sure I have a big glass of water to drink(that might sound weird to you but when your nursing your always thirsty and have to drink allot through out the day). He really is the perfect husband for me I love him soooo much. He always makes me laugh he is one of the funniest people I know one of the many reason I married him.

Saturday we went to park city for my cousins birthday party. Alpine slide and red banjo pizza. We went to eat first it was fun to hear stories of Ike living up there when he was younger. Showed me where he lived. Picturing him being a little it so cute to me, he was a really cute little kid. After lunch we headed up to the alpine slide my very sweet husband got me dip and dots without telling me what he was doing I turned around and there it was a big yummy bowl of my favorite ice cream.
Sevrin went down with Ike at lightening speed. And I went down with Chelsea not so fast she was a little scared. It was a blast I hadn't been down for years.
The birthday bunch



Great grandma offered to watch little ollie bear so we could go down the slide I was very grateful.
Sevrin holding his best buddies hand walking around
Oliver being the cutest baby. I love his scrunched up smile he always does it.

1 comment:

Bowman family said...

I have not been up there in years. As Braeden would say "ah-good times, good times"